The Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York has something for everyone: scenic drives (breathtaking fall foliage); biking and hiking; antique shops galore; festivals; flea markets; golf courses; unique museums; wineries; water sports; snow skiing; and the list goes on...
NOTE: after visiting one of the below websites, close their window to return to this page.
A Guide To Restaurants, Groceries & Farm Markets
• Allen’s Hill Farm
• Canandaigua Menus A comprehensive guide to dining in the Canandaigua area.
• Finger Lakes Cheese Trail Got Crackers?
• Josephs Wayside Market fresh from the farm farmer’s market.
• Monica’s Pies Award Winning Pies!
• The Apple Farm
• The Windmill Farmers Market
• Wegmans Best grocery store on the planet!
Boats & Balloons
• Canadice Lake Outfitters
• Canandaigua Lady Paddlewheel Steamboat, lunch & dinner cruises, Canandaigua
• Colonial Belle Erie Canal Tour Boat Cruises, Fairport
• Liberty Balloon Company Hot Air Balloon Rides in the Finger Lakes.
• Smith Boys Marina, Canandaigua.
• Trident Marine Honeoye
Wineries, Breweries, Tours & Tastings
• New York Wine & Culinary Center
• Canandaigua Wine Trail
• Keuka Lake Wine Trail
• Seneca Lake Wine Trail
• Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
• Brews & Brats
• Custom Brew Crafters
• Naked Dove Brewing Company
• Nedloh Brewing Company
• Cumming Nature Center A 900 acre preserve near the village of Naples.
• Grimes Glen Features include two 60 foot waterfalls!
• Harriet Hollister Spencer State Recreation Area 16 mi. of trails near Honeoye Lake.
• High Tor Wildlife Management Area 6,100 Acres of marked trails to explore!
• Letchworth State Park canoeing, hiking, rafting, swimming, Mt. Morris
• Wesley Hill Nature Preserve 390 acres of marked trails.
• Liberty Stables
4318 Buckelew Road, Bloomfield, NY, 14469
History & Museums
• Antique Wireless Museum
• Granger Homestead & Carriage Museum
• Hill Cumorah Historic Sites & Pagent
• Ontario County Historical Museum
• Sonnenberg Gardens
• Valentown Museum
Performing Arts & Entertainment
• Bristol Valley Theatre Live, from New York To The Finger Lakes!
• CMAC Where the brightest stars shine
• Finger Lakes Gaming & Race Track Casino & Horse Racing in Farmington
Shops, Boutiques & Antiques
• Artizanns Artwork & distinctive gifts by some of the Fingers Lakes' finest artisans.
• Bloomfield Antique Mile 175+ Antique Dealers on The Old Seneca Trail
• Carriage House Quilts
• F. Oliver’s Oils & Vinegars
• Finger Lakes Gallery & Frame
• Good Life Tea
• Nadal Glass A functional line of bowls, tableware & vases.
• Naples Creek Soaps & Sundries
• Sweet Expressions Fine Chocolates & Gift Baskets.
• The Furniture Doctor Adirondack, stick & hickory furniture...
• The Outdoor Store Their name says it all!
• Wickedly Sent Soap & Candle Company
• Wizard of Clay Pottery
• Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial Sports Events and Large Concerts & Events
• Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse of Rochester
• Erie Canal - hiking, biking and boat trips
• Genesee Country Museum, Mumford
• George Eastman House, founder of Kodak
• Geva Theatre Live Theatre
• Lilac Festival, May, Highland Park
• Little Theatre Film Society
• Lollypop Farm, largest Humane Society on East Coast and petting farm, Perinton
• Memorial Art Gallery
• Rochester Museum & Science Center and Planetarium
• Rochester Broadway Theatre League
• Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
• Rochester International Jazz Fest
• Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
• SeaBreeze Amusement Park
• Seneca Park Zoo
• Strong Museum of Play
• The Center at High Falls