The Quiet Place is:
20 minutes west of Canandaigua Lake
30 minutes south of Rochester
15 minutes south of the Thruway (I-90), exit 45, Victor
20 minutes to Naples
There are many charming, little towns to visit amidst the hills and valleys of the Finger Lakes Region.
NOTE: after visiting one of the below websites, close their window to return to this page.
Finger Lakes (Canandaigua, Bristol, Naples Area)
A Guide To Restaurants, Groceries & Farm Markets
• Allen’s Hill Farm
•Canandaigua Menus A comprehensive guide to dining in the Canandaigua area.
• Finger Lakes Cheese Trail Got Crackers?
• Josephs Wayside Market fresh from the farm farmer’s market.
• Monica’s Pies Award Winning Pies!
• The Apple Farm
• The Windmill Farmers Market
• Wegmans Best grocery store on the planet!
Boats & Balloons
• Canandaigua Lady Paddlewheel Steamboat, lunch & dinner cruises, Canandaigua
• Colonial Belle Erie Canal Tour Boat Cruises, Fairport
• Liberty Balloon Company Hot Air Balloon Rides in the Finger Lakes.
• Smith Boys Marina, Canandaigua.
• Trident Marine Honeoye
Wineries, Breweries, Tours & Tastings
• New York Wine & Culinary Center
• Canandaigua Wine Trail
• Keuka Lake Wine Trail
• Seneca Lake Wine Trail
• Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
• Brews & Brats
• Custom Brew Crafters
• Naked Dove Brewing Company
Finger Lakes Wine Tours & Airport Transportation
• Finger Lakes Limousine & Coach
• Quality Transportation Services
• Bristol Harbour
• Center Pointe
• Eagle Vale
• Reservoir Creek
• Victor Hills
• Cumming Nature Center A 900 acre preserve near the village of Naples.
• Grimes Glen Features include two 60 foot waterfalls!
• Harriet Hollister Spencer State Recreation Area 16 miles of trails near Honeoye Lake.
• High Tor Wildlife Management Area 6,100 Acres of marked trails to explore!
• Letchworth State Park canoeing, hiking, rafting, swimming, Mt. Morris
• Wesley Hill Nature Preserve 390 acres of marked trails.
History & Museums
• Antique Wireless Museum
• Granger Homestead & Carriage Museum
• Hill Cumorah Historic Sites & Pagent
• Ontario County Historical Museum
• Sonnenberg Gardens
• Valentown Museum
• Liberty Stables
4318 Buckelew Road, Bloomfield, NY, 14469
Performing Arts & Entertainment
• Bristol Valley Theatre Live, from New York To The Finger Lakes!
• CMAC Where the brightest stars shine
• Finger Lakes Gaming & Race Track Casino & Thoroughbred Horse Racing, Farmington.
Shop’s, Boutiques & Antiques
• Artizanns Original artwork and distinctive gifts created by some of the Fingers Lakes' finest artisans.
• Bloomfield Antique Mile 175+ Antique Dealers on The Old Seneca Trail (Routes 5 & 20)
• Carriage House Quilts
• F. Oliver’s Oils & Vinegars
• Finger Lakes Gallery & Frame
• Nadal Glass A functional line of bowls, tableware & vases.
• Naples Creek Soaps & Sundries
• Sweet Expressions Fine Chocolates & Gift Baskets.
• The Furniture Doctor Adirondack, stick and hickory furniture and accessories.
• The Outdoor Store Their name says it all!
• Wickedly Sent Soap & Candle Company
• Wizard of Clay Pottery
Shopping Malls & Outlets
• Eastview Mall Victor
• Waterloo Premium Outlets Waterloo
• Bristol Mountain Down Hill skiing & Snow Boarding & Cross Country Skiing.
• Cumming Nature Center Cross Country Skiing & Snow Shoeing.
• Ontario County Tourism
• Livingston County Tourism
• Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance All Counties in the Finger Lakes Region.