The Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York has something for everyone: scenic drives (breathtaking fall foliage); biking and hiking; antique shops galore; festivals; flea markets; golf courses; unique museums; wineries; water sports; snow skiing; and the list goes on...
NOTE: after visiting one of the below websites, close their window to return to this page.
Finger Lakes (Canandaigua, Bristol, Naples Area)
A Guide To Restaurants, Groceries & Farm Markets
image by American Cancer Society
Boats & Balloons
- Canandaigua Lady Paddlewheel Steamboat, lunch & dinner cruises, Canandaigua
- Canandaigua Sailboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding • Kayaking • Windsurfing • SCUBA
- Canadice Lake Outfitters
- Colonial Belle Erie Canal Tour Boat Cruises, Fairport
- German Brothers Marina
- Liberty Balloon Company Hot Air Balloon Rides in the Finger Lakes.
- Smith Boys Marina, Canandaigua.
- Sutter's Canandaigua Marina
- Trident Marine Honeoye
Performing Arts & Entertainment
- CMAC Where the brightest stars shine
- Bristol Valley Theatre Live, from New York To The Finger Lakes!
- Finger Lakes Gaming & Race Track Casino & Horse Racing in Farmington
Shops, Boutiques & Antiques
- Adorn Jewelry & Accessories
- Bloomfield Antique Mile 175+ Antique Dealers on The Old Seneca Trail
- Cheshire Union Gifts & Antique Center
- F. Oliver’s Oils & Vinegars
- Good Life Tea
- Lath & Letters
- Lazy Acre Alpacas
- Ontario Mall Antiques
- Pat Rini Rohrer Gallery
- Philippe Faraut Sculpture
- Rochester Folk Art Guild
- Sweet Expressions Fine Chocolates & Gift Baskets.
- The Furniture Doctor Adirondack, stick & hickory furniture...
- Wizard of Clay Pottery
Shopping Malls & Outlets
Wineries, Breweries, Tours & Tastings
- Brews & Brats at Arbor Hills
- Canandaigua Wine Trail
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Hollerhorn Distilling
- Irish Mafia Brewing Company
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Naked Dove Brewing Company
- New York Kitchen
- Noble Shepherd Craft Brewery
- Peacemaker Brewery
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Stumblin' Monkey Brewing Company
- Twin Elder
- Twisted Rail Brewing Company
- Young Lion Brewing Company
Finger Lakes Wine Tours & Airport Transportation
Rochester Area Attractions
- Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial Sports Events and Large Concerts & Events
- Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse of Rochester
- Erie Canal - hiking, biking and boat trips
- Genesee Country Museum, Mumford
- George Eastman House, founder of Kodak
- Geva Theatre Live Theatre
- Lilac Festival, May, Highland Park
- Little Theatre Film Society
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Rochester Museum & Science Center and Planetarium
- Rochester Broadway Theatre League
- Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
- Rochester International Jazz Fest
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
- SeaBreeze Amusement Park
- Seneca Park Zoo
- Strong Museum of Play
- Cumming Nature Center A 900 acre preserve near the village of Naples.
- Grimes Glen Features include two 60 foot waterfalls!
- Harriet Hollister Spencer State Recreation Area 16 mi. of trails near Honeoye Lake.
- High Tor Wildlife Management Area 6,100 Acres of marked trails to explore!
- Letchworth State Park canoeing, hiking, rafting, swimming, Mt. Morris
- Ontario County Park at Gannett Hill
- Stid Hill Wildlife Management Area 840 acres of marked trails.
- Wesley Hill Nature Preserve 390 acres of marked trails.