King-Bed | Hot Tub | Wood-Burning Stove | Honeoye, NY
The ultimate in privacy, our Valley View Cabin is a beautiful log style cabin situated on over 7 acres of land nestled in the valley, surrounded by the rolling hills. Features include hiking trails, fire pit, hot tub, hammock and more.
All rates are based on two-person occupancy
Two night minimum – $210.00 per night
Friday - Sunday & Holidays
Two night minimum – $235.00 per night
Weekly Rate: $1545.00
Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
- Bedrooms: 1 (King) –
- 2nd bedroom available - TQP rates for additional guests apply
- Bathrooms: 1 full (walk-in shower)
- Linens & towels provided
- Hair Dryer/Iron provided
- Fully-equipped Kitchen - (just bring the food)
- Drip coffee maker- Coffee and Filters provided
- Wood-Burning Stove (wood provided) & Electric Fireplace
- Jetted Hot Tub on Deck
- Screened-In Porch
- Outdoor fire pit (minimal firewood available)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal provided)
- Smart TV (streaming available with personal hotspot)
- DVD/CD Player with Auxiliary input
- Cell Service: Good
- Large private pond
7.5 acres of land surrounded by 500 acres of protected state land with access to hiking trails
For up to date availability and to make a reservation:
please call: (585) 657-4643 or email: email@example.com
To request a reservation please fill out our Online Form
Check-in after: 3pm
Check-out by: 11am
- Open-air smoking only.
- No pets.
In case you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact as soon as possible. If you cancel 21 days or more from the arrival date, we will refund your money minus a $30 service charge.
If you cancel 10-21 days from arrival date, we will apply your payment towards a future stay at the same property.
If you cancel less than 10 days from arrival date, we can apply your payment towards a future stay at the same property, IF we are able to rebook the dates.
*Please note that our cancellation policy does apply to COVID related illness or travel disruption.