Hot Tub | Large Pond | King Master Suite | WiFi | Naples, NY
A rambling ranch nestled in the valley with a private pond and babbling creeks, our Meadow Creek property is the perfect place to reconnect with friends, while being able to sneak away to your own luxurious master bed and bath. Features include a large deck, hot tub, fireplace and much more.
All rates are based on two-person occupancy
Two night minimum – $250.00 per night
Friday - Sunday & Holidays
Two night minimum – $300.00 per night
Weekly Rate: $1,900.00
Each additional adult $50.00/per person/per night
Maximum occupancy: 6 adults
Fourth Bedroom and Bathroom available - call for price
- Bedrooms: 3 (Master King, 2 Queen)
- Bathrooms: 3 full (Master Deluxe Spa Shower; 2 bathtub/shower)
- Linens & towels provided
- Iron/Hair Dryer provided
- Fully-equipped Kitchen - (just bring the food)
- Drip coffee maker & Keurig - Coffee and Filters provided
- Gas Fireplace (main living room) & Electric Fireplace (back family room)
- Game Table
- Expansive Deck
- Jetted Hot Tub on deck - Bring your own towels for the spa
- Outdoor fire pit (wood provided)
- Propane Grill (propane provided)
- Smart TV /Roku (bring your own streaming logins)
- DVD player
- Cell Service: Good
- Central A/C/Heat
- Large Stocked Pond
- Fishing license required in NYS
For up to date availability and to make a reservation:
please call: (585) 657-4643 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a reservation please fill out our Online Form
Check-in after: 3pm
Check-out by: 11am
- Open-air smoking only.
- No pets.
In case you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact as soon as possible. If you cancel 21 days or more from the arrival date, we will refund your money minus a $30 service charge.
If you cancel 10-21 days from arrival date, we will apply your payment towards a future stay at the same property.
If you cancel less than 10 days from arrival date, we can apply your payment towards a future stay at the same property, IF we are able to rebook the dates.
*Please note that our cancellation policy does apply to COVID related illness or travel disruption.